J, lol my sympathies. Well your method works for you hence the long marriage. Are y'all going on tours, where are you visting. Wendall seemed very quiet when I met him. Bring lots of your de-stressing stuff.-N
You are going to have the best time! I'm wondering if you're going to the new TeamLab Borderless in Azabudai Hills. And I hope you'll get to try the Kura Sushis there. It's much more reasonable than in the U.S. with better food.
LOL, I knew Patty was going but it didn't dawn on me that you guys could be there same time and even same tour! Poor Wendell, she don't eat seafood. Only karaage, musubi and mochi!! But that means cheap date at a kaiten sushi place. LOL Have fun. v
red cabbage salad
-
I love red cabbage.In Japanese it is called murasaki cabbage (purple
cabbage)Anyway, I am always looking for a good salad/pickle recipe for red
cabbage and...
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
16 comments:
How exciting! I know you’re going to have fun. You’re so funny.
Izsmom
I absolutely will!!! I know!!!
Too bad our timing is off otherwise I would meet up with you. :(
v
Lol. He will eat and you will shop. And he will carry your bags for you!
It will be fun, they said. Lol ����
enjoy!
J, lol my sympathies. Well your method works for you hence the long marriage. Are y'all going on tours, where are you visting. Wendall seemed very quiet when I met him. Bring lots of your de-stressing stuff.-N
You are going to have the best time! I'm wondering if you're going to the new TeamLab Borderless in Azabudai Hills. And I hope you'll get to try the Kura Sushis there. It's much more reasonable than in the U.S. with better food.
no Landon as a buffer?? lol!
May be this is a good time to bond........Lol.
Good Grief! That's lots of organizing. Linda in Kansas
Izsmom, thanks!
V, just found out that Patty is going on the same tour as us!!
Aunty, that's the best thing about Wendell going. . . . the extra baggage for omiyage.
Annie, 😁
Kay, there are a lot of conveyor belt sushi places near our hotel. Kura is one of them. I'll look into that TeamLab thing. Thanks.
Jenny, no Landon. LOL.
Chet, funny.
Linda, I should go with the flow more . . .
LOL, I knew Patty was going but it didn't dawn on me that you guys could be there same time and even same tour!
Poor Wendell, she don't eat seafood. Only karaage, musubi and mochi!! But that means cheap date at a kaiten sushi place. LOL
Have fun.
v
Aww, yay us! I’m going too at the end of next month! Can’t wait!
V, for Wendell it's all about the sushi and sashimi.
Susan, yay!!
You so funny, have fun! Mich
Mich, thanks!
Post a Comment