That breakfast looks so good. The picture of the ducks hanging up in the window reminds me of SF china town except they left the heads on. When I asked them to cut off the heads before packing it up he rambled on in broken English "no no no da juice come out!". I told him cut it off it's gross. Lol I wonder if they still sell it with the heads on? Bonny ogg
red cabbage salad
-
I love red cabbage.In Japanese it is called murasaki cabbage (purple
cabbage)Anyway, I am always looking for a good salad/pickle recipe for red
cabbage and...
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
I suppose $14 is the norm now. My initial reaction was "Ho! da expensive!" but then, nowadays, everything costs more. And those meats sure look ono!
Looks delicious! I like that they include some greens, looks like choy sum.
Izsmom
looks ono
Looks pretty dark. I suppose first come first serve....lol !!
That breakfast looks so good. The picture of the ducks hanging up in the window reminds me of SF china town except they left the heads on. When I asked them to cut off the heads before packing it up he rambled on in broken English "no no no da juice come out!".
I told him cut it off it's gross. Lol
I wonder if they still sell it with the heads on?
Bonny ogg
Aunty, I know! I still not used to paying so much for plate lunches.
Izsmom, he took a good picture!
Kat, I agree.
Chet, my brother is outta da house from early!
Bonny, too funny! It IS gross.
Post a Comment