J, oohh looks ono. Love meatballs too. Love lemon grass chicken and spring rolls with veggies. I like their food because it's not heavy but light and fresh. -N
I've eaten there. The previous owner had the same name of the restaurant. I heard he sold it and moved back to Vietnam. Too me, their broth was tastier. There's never a bad time to eat pho
I had pho twice in a row at my favorite pho restaurant. I can’t believe how expensive this bowl of soup can cost! I want to say when I first tried my first bowl of pho in the early 80s it cost $6 a bowl.
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
Yum! Especially on cool mornings!
Izsmom
Oh man, I've been craving Pho this past week and would have taken a walk to Chinatown for some but got busy.
v
Your brother eats good!
looks ono
J, oohh looks ono. Love meatballs too. Love lemon grass chicken and spring rolls with veggies. I like their food because it's not heavy but light and fresh. -N
Izsmom, yup!
V, I'm craving it now too.
Aunty, for real.
Kat, I agree!
N, "light and fresh" . . . great description!
I've eaten there. The previous owner had the same name of the restaurant. I heard he sold it and moved back to Vietnam. Too me, their broth was tastier. There's never a bad time to eat pho
Chet, I've never been there.
I had pho twice in a row at my favorite pho restaurant. I can’t believe how expensive this bowl of soup can cost! I want to say when I first tried my first bowl of pho in the early 80s it cost $6 a bowl.
I love pho, but haven't had it in a long time. This is so close to us. I'm wondering how take-out pho would be like though.
Post a Comment