Wendell followed a recipe from Just One Cookbook to make this Candied Anchovies dish. He tweaked the recipe by adding in a stalk of gobo, a hasu bulb and some dried shrimp. He said that the softball guys "pounded um" (twice).
One of my cousins makes this just by using halms teriyaki sauce and taught me how. It's so ono just to munch. Great idea to add the veggies but I'm curious if the fish stays crispy with them. v
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
Looks so onolicious!
Izsmom
Brilliant to add gobo! I would "pound" too!
nice tweaks!
Izsmom, good pupu.
Aunty, so innovative, yah.
Kat, I agree!
One of my cousins makes this just by using halms teriyaki sauce and taught me how. It's so ono just to munch. Great idea to add the veggies but I'm curious if the fish stays crispy with them.
v
V, teriyaki sauce sounds good. I don't think the fish stays crispy.
Nice adds to the recipe! I made this same recipe one year long ago!
Post a Comment