Good to know, thanks! I actually enjoy going to Sam's Club better than Costco sometimes. Their fresh spring mix is sweeter - not bitter. And I discovered that they have fresh squeezed orange juice made daily. Super delish!
Aunty, I would love to try their fresh squeezed orange juice. Didn't know about it. I used to like the Govinda orange juice until I found cockroach parts in um. Twice.
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
Good to know, thanks! I actually enjoy going to Sam's Club better than Costco sometimes. Their fresh spring mix is sweeter - not bitter. And I discovered that they have fresh squeezed orange juice made daily. Super delish!
What store did you get that from? Maybe a Sam's or Costco? Linda in Kansas
OK. I just re-read your title: I don't think Sam is your hubby.....Linda in Kansas
That looks so good!
Izsmom
Looks good!
We’ve been getting Costco Gyros kit and like it.
I gotta try this one now.
Thanks!
looks ono
Aunty, I would love to try their fresh squeezed orange juice. Didn't know about it. I used to like the Govinda orange juice until I found cockroach parts in um. Twice.
Linda, LOL.
Izsmom, I was happily surprised.
Dean, uuuuuu, gonna try.
Kat, I pan fried the meat to a sizzle. So ono.
Post a Comment