330 calories not bad, if that's all you eat all day....lol. My niece would go down to Lee's at 6am to stand in line for Thanksgiving custard pie, crazy. To me, what is you time worth.
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
izugiku
-
We tried Izugiku recentlyThis shokudo has been around for 100 years!Bummer
is that they allow smoking, so you have to take your chances when eating
here.Sa...
Chyna Club – Las Vegas, NV
-
One of my last posts for Vegas and I am definitely saving the best for
last. We are always on the hunt for some good peking duck and…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
So pretty good?!? Lee's Bakery is 4x the price and sometimes disappoints. The crust is good but under the filing the crust is too thin, imo.
isn't that pie hayuuuge??
v
If you don't cut into the pie, the entire pie technically qualifies as one slice. :D
Looks scrumptious. I love custard pie.
Izsmom
yum
330 calories not bad, if that's all you eat all day....lol. My niece would go down to Lee's at 6am to stand in line for Thanksgiving custard pie, crazy. To me, what is you time worth.
Aunty, actually to me the filling is really good. Crust is okay.
V, it's an 8-inch. The container is HAYUUUGE. LOL.
Jenny, hahahaha!
Izsmom, me too.
Chet, that Thanksgiving line is unreal.
Oh yum! That looks wonderful! I love custard pie.
That price is unheard of here!
yum
Kay, me too!
Susan, actually here too. LOL.
Kat, I didn't eat more than the two pieces. Felt guilty. Wendell ate the rest. 😁
Post a Comment