Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
izugiku
-
We tried Izugiku recentlyThis shokudo has been around for 100 years!Bummer
is that they allow smoking, so you have to take your chances when eating
here.Sa...
Chyna Club – Las Vegas, NV
-
One of my last posts for Vegas and I am definitely saving the best for
last. We are always on the hunt for some good peking duck and…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
Wow! I gotta try this (not that I burn stuff in pots, LOL) It's from the local Daiso?
v
I need that !!
Oh boy! Another trip to Daiso is in order! Mahalo Jalna and Cleta!
I better look for that sponge. I’m always have to scrub hard to get the cooked on stains out. LOL
Izsmom
nice!
V, yup, from local Daiso, but she said that sometimes they're out.
Susan, LOL.
Aunty, for me too.
Izsmom, my old-school Renaware pots usually need a little extra elbow grease to clean.
Kat, yah!
Kay of Musings: I need this for lime scale. I wonder if it’ll work on bad lime deposits.
Post a Comment