i went to a huge daiso in hakata. I could only find 1 sponge. I think because the label says lime removal, it wasn't with kitchen cleaning but with bath and general cleaning. i even checked the downtown store here and no mo. that daiso in Hakata was so huge, had all kinds of house furnishings, etc. it was only 1 floor. sure with i could have brought back some of the stuff. v
I also went to Daiso to find Cleta"s sponge - the lady there said she saw it at the Daiso in Japan but they don't have it here. Even so, I bought a bunch of goodies. They had a lot of new stuff this week. Danger!
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
yipppeee....so love love daiso....i wish they had all da food like in Japan
Dd, me toooooo!
i went to a huge daiso in hakata. I could only find 1 sponge. I think because the label says lime removal, it wasn't with kitchen cleaning but with bath and general cleaning. i even checked the downtown store here and no mo.
that daiso in Hakata was so huge, had all kinds of house furnishings, etc. it was only 1 floor. sure with i could have brought back some of the stuff.
v
I also went to Daiso to find Cleta"s sponge - the lady there said she saw it at the Daiso in Japan but they don't have it here. Even so, I bought a bunch of goodies. They had a lot of new stuff this week. Danger!
nice!
I'd like to see what you buy at Daiso in Japan, if you were looking for a sponge.
V, ho, furnishings in Daiso!
Aunty, Cleta said that she went to the Pearl City Daiso and they were also out of the sponge. And, yah, she did buy a bunch of other goodies too.
Kat, looking at the photo I realize that I like to buy things in pairs. LOL.
Chet, Daiso is Danger.
Post a Comment