Here's another good deal from Sam's. One bag is good for two people or one Landon.
Southwest ($2.18)
Asian ($2.88)
I added cucumbers, Costco chicken and cheese to the Asian mix. I used Pietro dressing instead of the included dressing.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
so simpo, yah? For some reason, I don't buy the salad mixes that have kale. dunno why. I do like the mediterranian one from costco but I don't use the included pita chips. v
Ooooh! How was the Southwest salad kit? I really liked it when McDonald's had a grilled chicken Southwest salad with Paul Newman's dressing. But ever since Covid, no more salad there.
J, cool. I got the $10 membership card during their anniversary but haven't gotten there yet. I love those salads at Walmart. I don't know why but prepared salads taste better than the ones I make. -N
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
izugiku
-
We tried Izugiku recentlyThis shokudo has been around for 100 years!Bummer
is that they allow smoking, so you have to take your chances when eating
here.Sa...
Chyna Club – Las Vegas, NV
-
One of my last posts for Vegas and I am definitely saving the best for
last. We are always on the hunt for some good peking duck and…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
so simpo, yah? For some reason, I don't buy the salad mixes that have kale. dunno why.
I do like the mediterranian one from costco but I don't use the included pita chips.
v
I love those salad mixes!!!
Looks good and healthy!
Izsmom
Ooooh! How was the Southwest salad kit? I really liked it when McDonald's had a grilled chicken Southwest salad with Paul Newman's dressing. But ever since Covid, no more salad there.
That is a nice meal!
J, cool. I got the $10 membership card during their anniversary but haven't gotten there yet. I love those salads at Walmart. I don't know why but prepared salads taste better than the ones I make. -N
lol one landon :)
V, I love simpo!
Jenny, we're trying to eat more salads.
Izsmom, "trying". LOL.
Aunty, it's good!
Susan, cucumbers are crunchy now.
N, I agree, prepared ones are better than mine too.
Kat, LOL.
Post a Comment