all 3 look so ono! I'll have to keep this in mind because I saw they open at 2pm everyday. Most places open 4 or later and hard for me to make take out for our happy hour. v
red cabbage salad
-
I love red cabbage.In Japanese it is called murasaki cabbage (purple
cabbage)Anyway, I am always looking for a good salad/pickle recipe for red
cabbage and...
Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
Ooohhhh
Wow! All three dishes look so delicious!
Izsmom
Lechon is one of my weaknesses.
all 3 look so ono! I'll have to keep this in mind because I saw they open at 2pm everyday. Most places open 4 or later and hard for me to make take out for our happy hour.
v
looks ono
My goodness, Anyplace, Side Street, and 8 Fat Fat 8....places from my past!
J, how was the chicken. Love me some good fried chicken. -N
Obachan fried chicken looks just like KJs Local Grindz in Kaneohe, their skin so Ono like potato chip
Annie, yaaaaaah.
Izsmom, they really were ono.
Aunty, the portion was kinda small, but it was very tasty.
V, perfect for happy hour!
Kat, yah!
Kirk, that gang that Wendell went with liked 8 Fat Fat 8 too.
N, it was really good.
Chet, exactly!!
Fried food the best!
Post a Comment