patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
8 hours ago

5 comments:
J, so sad. The war mongers are safely protected while their citizens are bullet and bomb fodder.The war mongers do not see the carnage, safely tucked away. Heartbreaking -N
very touching! I hope this war will end soon!
❤️ Their hearts are filled with gratitude. They were not thinking of themselves but of the soldiers. I wonder if we Americans would be that way? We in America take things for granted and have become a “me first” nation.
Izsmom
So touching, the music a perfect compliment. The taste of freedom from Russian oppression is greater the taste of food at the moment.
N, I don't understand how this is happening.
Kat, me too.
Izsmom, so grateful.
Chet, I agree.
Post a Comment