Wendell said that he saw this on Facebook. I watched it twice, it's so cute.
Is Alexa Always Listening?
-
With the upgrades we've had with the Alexa or Echo speakers, I've noticed
some pretty big changes.
For one thing, her voice is not as mechanical. She see...
18 hours ago

8 comments:
That's so cute. She's obviously a very smart dog.
Awww…adorable!
Izsmom
aw
So smart and wonderful! I wonder what city he/she is in.
so cute that they let her do this
v
Kay, yes.
Izsmom, soooo cute!
Kat, LOL.
Aunty, cool story.
V, so many people get to enjoy her.
My friend had a dog named Duchess that he couldn't take of years ago. He drove out to Waianae from Nuuanu Valley and dropped it off. Amazingly, the dog found its way back home, I don't know she did it. My friend decided to keep her, happy ending.
Chet, holy cow!!!
Post a Comment