I got this at the swap meet for $1. I was thinking that I could use it with my phone to film videos. Never mind that I hardly shoot videos anymore. It was just $1.
Okay so, to get my $1 worth, I shot this video.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
nice! From a bunch of pink and green blobs! You so awesome! v
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
5 comments:
nice! From a bunch of pink and green blobs! You so awesome!
v
I think I have one - somewhere in my mess of a house. So where did you have it set up for your painting video? Pretty neato!
:)
You are so artistic! Love the colors.
Izsmom
V, LOL.
Aunty, I had it just to the left as close as I could get to the sketchbook. The perspective was kinda off because I had to tilt the phone upwards.
Kat, 😁
Izsmom, awww, thanks!
Post a Comment