izugiku
-
We tried Izugiku recentlyThis shokudo has been around for 100 years!Bummer
is that they allow smoking, so you have to take your chances when eating
here.Sa...
Surf Report 09-29-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Nolo took the wind but left us some waves.
We go catch waves!
Hot-Dawggin'
Braddah Joey getting the F4 Fever...
Chyna Club – Las Vegas, NV
-
One of my last posts for Vegas and I am definitely saving the best for
last. We are always on the hunt for some good peking duck and…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
Looks good.
Izsmom
looks ono!
Looks yummy but so expensive!
Looks Super ONO!
Izsmom, I love it.
Kat, sweet like fruits from Japan!
Aunty, luckily the guys aren't into it. LOL.
Erick, hi!!
Sweet fruits are hard to come by. Will look out for those here.
And the fruit looks succulent.
Susan, here too.
Chet, I forgot to mention how juicy it is.
LOL, they call it aprium instead of plumcot.
v
V, hahahahaha, I didn't see it until reading your comment. I just wondered what in the world is this new fruit.
Post a Comment