meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
14 comments:
Nice!!!
Izsmom
Izsmom, I agree!
What a great drawing of you! Cleta is very good!!!
cool! looks like you too:)
How nice!
Amazing, Wish I could draw.
Wow! Talented, just like you!
V
what a nice compliment....such a good friend ;-}
Aunty, I like it too!
Kat, 💓
Susan, yah!
Chet, just gotta practice and practice.
V, she's very skillful.
Dd, nice yah!
Can I trace? Since no can draw.
Chet, I do sometimes. I'll show you a drawing that I totally traced in my next post.
Awww... this is so sweet.
Kay, ❤️
Wow, great drawing! So cute.
Post a Comment