J, you see things and can see what more they can be. I just see it for what it is. That is the difference between a creative mind and a non-creative one.You're so blessed!! -N
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
At first I thought you drew it. It is very pretty! I like how you overlapped the stamp perfectly.
J, you see things and can see what more they can be. I just see it for what it is. That is the difference between a creative mind and a non-creative one.You're so blessed!! -N
Oh yes so pretty!
Izsmom
so creative & pretty!
Very nice! I like how you overlapped the petals and painted the center.
Susan, I did a drawing in my sketchbook where I painted the pages black and then drew in white ink. Maybe that's where the idea came from.
N, you are blessed with talents that I wish I had.
Izsmom, thanks!
Kat, it was fun to do.
Aunty, thanks! I used metallic markers for the center.
That's pretty interesting. Nice card!
Erick, thanks!
Post a Comment