Thursday, February 10, 2022

Wordle

I have to brag.  I got the other day's Wordle in two tries!!   Thank you, Kat, for turning me on to this game. 

I'm usually not this lucky.  In fact, I had to ask my sister Sweetie for a clue once because I was totally stuck and couldn't think of a single word to come up with to move on.  I was getting all fussy.  The word was "LIGHT".

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 6.39.11 AM

I like to start with one of these three-vowel words.  I try to use a word with letters that were not in the previous day's Wordle.  Let me know if you can think of a word that's not on my list!
IMG_0206

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

adieu
audio
v

Honolulu Aunty said...

Oh oh. I might get addicted to this one. I played it just now and my word was PAUSE. I kept putting in the same letters such as T and I before I understood the rules. Great (groan) game. Thanks! (I think.)

Anonymous said...

I enjoy this game too. Good thing only once a day. But you can Google Wordle Archive and it will take you to websites that have past games.
I start off with the word audio.

Izsmom

Anonymous said...

j, I love the term fussy. I am gonna use that. I swear at my phone a lot in frustration when I play my game and get mad, so I just do something else.Actually more of a tantrum. Sometimes my dog wakes up, when I get really loud. I use to like word games like Game Pogo's Word Whomp, Honey and Bees but I can only go to a certain level and fail.I use to fill a pad with unusual words and never look at it!! -N

K and S said...

V told me about the wordle archive site https://www.devangthakkar.com/wordle_archive/ …if you want to try from the beginning:)

jalna said...

V, wow! Thanks!

Aunty, LOL. I'm hooked.

Izsmom, thanks!

N, ho, talk about fussy!

Kat, thanks!

Susan said...

I'm hooked. I got today's word in 4 tries.

Honolulu Aunty said...

So does everyone have the same game board? If so, and I get stuck, I can email you?
Super fun game, thanks!

Anonymous said...

I think I'm hooked on this after playing it twice. Using words with three vowels is a good idea. I'll try that tomorrow. More words to add to your list:
video
radio
image
avoid
voice
poise
sauce
about
media
house
~e

jalna said...

Susan, hoo hoo!!

Aunty, yup!!

E, thanks!!