Aunty, I had been wanting to do the painting for awhile but didn't really know how. I finally decided to use watercolor pencils to draw in the outlines, and that worked well.
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
Oh my absolutely beautiful! I love the lotus and the colors!
Izsmom
ho.....sooooo bewtifuulll...... ;-}
Beautiful.
pretty
Izsmom, I loved the colors too.
Dd, thanks!
Aunty, I had been wanting to do the painting for awhile but didn't really know how. I finally decided to use watercolor pencils to draw in the outlines, and that worked well.
Kat, thank you.
So pretty as usual!
Susan, thank you!
Post a Comment