Ahhhh too many temptations to throw me off-track! Oh, I'm already off-track anyway lol. Thanks for sharing! The roast pork poke looks so good, I love that idea of mixing the two together!
Ho, the prices went up! I like their fried rice and pork chops but last time I went, the pork chops were "meh". Maybe I am getting too picky in my old age.
Food from restaurants are sure getting more expensive. An 18 pc wings from Vons is now $25. Better to make at home but sometimes take out gives me a break from the kitchen!
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
Oh my looks supah onolicious!
Izsmom
Ahhhh too many temptations to throw me off-track! Oh, I'm already off-track anyway lol. Thanks for sharing! The roast pork poke looks so good, I love that idea of mixing the two together!
wow pricey but looks so ono!
Ho kinda pricey, like Michelin Star plate lunch. Hey, life its short, can not deprive ourselves of the simple pleasures in life, Ono food.
Ho, the prices went up! I like their fried rice and pork chops but last time I went, the pork chops were "meh". Maybe I am getting too picky in my old age.
Food from restaurants are sure getting more expensive. An 18 pc wings from Vons is now $25. Better to make at home but sometimes take out gives me a break from the kitchen!
J, hoo da expensive. And the portions are sukosh
Even da Mac salad so widdle bit
I thought their prices were reasonable, diner type prices. -n
that toast pork poke looks so ono. it's a special? didn't see on the menu.
We went to the Kona St one several months ago. Everything was good!
v
Izsmom, everything was ono!
Jenny, I know . . . me too . . . off-track.
Kat, yah, can't be going there too often.
Chet, I agree.
Aunty, LOL.
Susan, ho $25!
N, when we went to pick up the food, they seemed busy with phone orders so people are willing to pay the price.
V, it's under the Appetizers section.
ho... their menu has gone U P U P U P $$$$$ so...garlic fried chicken....was that like 6 pieces.... we charge $6.98 for 8 pieces
Dd, it was 8 not-so-large pieces.
I haven't been there in such a long time. Now you've made me hungry!
Post a Comment