Sunday, July 4, 2021

Sponge

I've been liking this new sponge that I got from Ross.  It gets sudsier than the sponges I normally use. 

IMG_8351

IMG_8352

It was $1.99 for three.
IMG_8355

And while we're talking about washing dishes.  I totally love this scrubber thingy.
IMG_8357

It can easily fit through narrow openings.  I wouldn't mind getting another backup one, but I don't remember where I got it from.  Anyone know?
IMG_8350

Oh, and look at my new shelf.  I shoulda got it a long time ago.  Now I have more counter space.  It was $13.99 from Amazon. 
IMG_8299

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that bottle cleaner better than the one from Marukai/Don Q.? I bought that one after I read your blog about it. I liked that the handle is adjustable and the end part is part spongy material and scouring pad. The one you have now looks like it can reach into corners better.

Izsmom

jalna said...

Izsmom, you know, I like that one too, but now I'm finding myself reaching for this green-tipped one instead.

Honolulu Aunty said...

I still just use the flat net-like cloth for dishes and if I have to get into bottles I stuff it down and use a long chopstick to swish it on the bottom and sides. Nice shelf - perfect for your cooking stuff!

Chet Colson said...

Thank god for Ross's. You can find gems and killer deals if you look.

K and S said...

These look good!

Anonymous said...

it's from Daiso. i usually buy them when I go to Japan. Wonder if they're down here
v

Dd said...

Daiso ??? Nice "mushroom" pepper grinder ;-}

jalna said...

Aunty, I used to like that cloth too.

Chet, I just love Ross.

Kat, great feel too.

V, ahhhh!

Dd, love the pepper grinder!! Thanks!

Susan said...

I need to look for those dish sponges!

jalna said...

Susan, I really like it!