Sunday, July 18, 2021

Chicken & Brisket

Wendell picked up lunch (or was it dinner?) from Chicken & Brisket on Dillingham awhile back. 

Fried Chicken (Half Pack - $10).  This was very good.  It comes with a variety of dipping sauces.   
IMG_8395

Both Wendell and Landon ordered this Spicy Brisket Chili Bowl ($10).  Wendell liked it.  Landon was more critical.  He didn't like the raw onions, thought it had too much rice and said that the taste was just meh.  😄
IMG_8394

This was my Brisket Fried Noodle ($12).  It was very tasty, although a bit oily.
IMG_8392

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh!!! Looks so onolicious!

Izsmom

Anonymous said...

Another place to try!
V

K and S said...

looks oily but sounds ono!

jalna said...

Izsmom, my noodles were really tasty!

V, 👍🏻

Honolulu Aunty said...

You so lucky - a family that eats so ono!

jalna said...

Kat, yah.

Aunty, we do love food. LOL.

Anonymous said...

one website says they're open from 3 pm so I just passed.
then when I looked again, another says open from 11. that's more do able for me since I'm in the area from 11 -12ish so easy to order and pick up lunch.
Looks so ono, maybe tomorrow!
v

jalna said...

V, uuuuuuu!!

Susan said...

Oily, hot noodles are the best!! Haha

jalna said...

Susan, LOL, I agree.