Saturday, July 24, 2021

Past and Future Phones

I'm still in the process of cleaning out.  I think I'll always be "in the process of cleaning out".  There is just so much stuff . . . plus I take breaks . . . long breaks . . . and often.

I found one of my old phones.  I loved this phone.  It felt so comfortable in my hands. IMG_8371

You slide up the panel to dial.  I could totally use just one hand to work it.   I remember reluctantly giving it up when Wendell got us new phones.  Maybe that's why I never threw it out.  I put it back in my "keep" pile.  

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 6.27.47 AM

5 comments:

Honolulu Aunty said...

My favorite phone was a Pantech flip phone. It was so small and cute but I had to give it up when AT&T changed to some kind of G or other. 3G, 4G, 5G. I don't get it but that is how it is.

K and S said...

always changing yeah?!

Susan said...

Wow, I could see everyone using that new flip phone. If my iPhone can last me forever I wouldn’t need another phone but these cell phones start acting up after 2 to 3 years forcing you to get a new one.

Chet Colson said...

I've kept all my cell phones just to see the evolution of them and progression of technology. Remember the Blackberry's , so many people had them? Well, they didn't keep up with the times. Blackberrys didn't update algorithms and they didn't want Apps on their phones, they became obsolete. Present day phones are so powerful and their capacity for memory storage.Plus, their cameras are high quality.

jalna said...

Aunty, I liked my little flip one too!

Kat, that's life, yah.

Susan, I love my iPhone because it somehow links with my iMac. I can text and even answer the phone using my computer. Transferring photos from my phone to my computer is super easy to.

Chet, oh yeah . . . I forgot about the Blackberrys. And I can't believe how hight quality the cameras on the phones are . . . and they do video! We're so space age!