Yesterday, I decided to surprise Wendell and rake up the leaves in the backyard while he was at softball practice.
10:05:47 a.m. (choke leaves)
11:00:19 a.m. (Hoo Hoo)
1:45:13 p.m. (WTH)
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ahahaha you sound like my mom. She sweeps all the monkeypod leaves that fall from the gigantic tree next door at Willows. within an hour, looks like she didn't do anything at all!
At least you get chance for mango! My mom, only rubbish! v
Oops! My mom keeps complaining that she has to rake everyday to keep ahead of the leaves. I told her she doesn't have to do it, but she says it's her exercise.
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
ahahaha you sound like my mom. She sweeps all the monkeypod leaves that fall from the gigantic tree next door at Willows. within an hour, looks like she didn't do anything at all!
At least you get chance for mango! My mom, only rubbish!
v
No can win! But keep on keeping on!
V, LOL.
Aunty, I agree, and it helps to add steps onto my Fitbit anyway.
J:oh dear, it's cuz we are having such gusty winds. Isn't that your neighbour's tree - that darn rabbit's house
endless yeah?!
N, sure is!
Kat, looks even worse now, a few days later. LOL.
hahahaha aieyaaah!! 55 minutes?? that's a whole lotta leaves!!
Oops! My mom keeps complaining that she has to rake everyday to keep ahead of the leaves. I told her she doesn't have to do it, but she says it's her exercise.
Post a Comment