Monday, November 9, 2020

Hello Peoples!


It's been a month's break. Made me really lazy to blog. But I'll be back once in awhile at least . . . with stupid, worthless stuff as usual. 

You can't tell by Wendell's shadow, but he's been really upbeat since the election results.  Sometimes he'll bust out in a dance.  The newest thing for me is my bucket hat that I bought to hide my hideous hair. Found it on Amazon where I've been Christmas shopping a lot lately.  Most items are returnable until the end of January, and Amazon makes returns so easy, so I've been going for it. 

Online shopping has been my savior. I still haven't been back to Ross since around February-ish.  I did go to Fisher and Asian Market a few days ago. Unfortunately, my intense self isolation has made me so inept. I'm unsure of the stores' protocols and this has added to my insecurities about being out and about. 

But slowly, I'm hoping to overcome all that and be like a regular person again.

Thanks for your patience, peoples! 

IMG_5804.JPG 2

11 comments:

Annie said...

Hi!

Anonymous said...

Hey good to see you back, tokidoki is ok cuz Holidays are coming up too fast. I busted my computer and my kindle died so only got my phone and I hate, hate the typing on it. So I rarely comment on anthing these days. But I'm here reading. Why your hair junk? I let mines grow long and put it up. I just can't stand hair in my face and short hair requires upkeep and $$.Some days my social anxiety sucks, like today wanted to cross the street to avoid saying hi to a neighbor who just came home. I fretted over this simple act so I just walked fast and passed him and nevah say nuthin'. It just makes social interactions so stressful -N

Anonymous said...

oraenman ieyo! osashiburi deshitane!

or, long time no see! welcome back!
v

Kay said...

Hi Jalna! It's so nice to see you again. I'm as thrilled as you are but worried too. We've only been going grocery shopping to Don Quijote, Open Market and Sam's Club. I wonder about the new vaccine coming out.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome back! Looking forward to your blogging.

Izsmom

jalna said...

Hey, Annie!

N, bummahs that you're down to just your phone for internet browsing. My hair is just getting long, and I feel reluctant to bother my friend who usually cuts it. I totally can relate to you trying to avoid certain people.

V! I been thinking about you a lot lately. Hope you're doing okay with your work situation.

Kay, glad to hear that you're staying safe!

Izsmom, thanks!

K and S said...

glad you are back:)

Honolulu Aunty said...

Welcome back! No worries about right way or wrong way. Just do what you like. Ross was SO junk for quite awhile but now they are starting to stock up on stuff. But most times I don't get anything. No need for new clothes because where would I wear them? I have a feeling everyone got used to not spending money - which is good - but then again, isn't so good.

Oh, and my hair is long now since I haven't gotten it cut since March. So I kinda french braid it or wear a ponytail and look old but I AM old so whatever. Maybe I need a new funeral picture when you are up for it.

jalna said...

Kat, thanks!

Aunty, you're right . . . I shouldn't worry about sticking to the rules EXACTLY and just use my common sense. Problem though . . . sometimes I no more common sense. I bet that even though your hair is long, you still look good . . . even when you're out gardening in baggy clothes, rubber boots and a big hat.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Jalna! Love reading your blog.

-M

jalna said...

M, thank you!