Friday, November 13, 2020

Anada Tip

A few months ago I mentioned a sorta tip about freezing hamburger meat . . . flattening them to store easily in the freezer. 

Well, since then I had anada "brilliant" idea. 

IMG_5063

Instead of proportioning them into 1- and 2-pound bags, now I put them in 2-pound portions and I pinch them into two sections of 1 pound each. When I need only a 1-pound portion, I can easily separate it.

IMG_5622

Also, for my ground pork, I'll go even further and pinch them into fourths. Ho!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you so smaaaaht!
v

Honolulu Aunty said...

Ho! Good one, thanks!

Chet Colson said...

Welcome back, did not know you posted 4 blogs already. Akamai move of separating the beef, plus save on Ziplock bags. Love your play on work, Anada, lol.

K and S said...

cool!

jalna said...

Anon, LOL.

Aunty, thanks!

Chet, thank you.

Kat, it is, yah.

Kay said...

Very clever. I've been freezing a whole lot of stuff these days.