Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Vriksasana Posture Back Support Belt


I occasionally suffer from lower back pain, oftentimes brought on by fits of coughing, which is what happened to me recently. 

Many years ago I bought a back brace. It was not comfortable, mostly because I'm fat and short-waisted, but it was the best I could find at that pre-Amazon time. It was over $30 . . . not cheap. 

Recently, the velcro on the brace stopped gripping, and even though I sewed on new velcro strips it just wasn't working.

I went on Amazon and found this belt. It's made by Vriksasana Posture and was $24.99. I WISH I HAD BOUGHT IT YEARS AGO. It supports my lower back exactly where I need it (not from just below my chi chi's down to my butt like my old one did) and is extremely comfortable. 

I bought the regular size which turned out to be perfect, with extra length in case, heaven forbid, my hips should expand any further. If you're in the market for a back-support belt, go check it out. I highly recommend it.

Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 6.24.43 AM

8 comments:

Leslie's pics said...

hahah your post is cracking me up! Glad this new one is working out for you :)

jalna said...

Les, LOL, so happy my new one is da bomb too.

K and S said...

hope you feel better soon

Annie said...

You are so hilarious!

jalna said...

Kat, getting there! Thanks!

Annie, LOL.

Anonymous said...

This is the funniest thing I’ve read all day!! (About where your old brace supported you) Hope your cough is going away, take care!! -L

jalna said...

L, thanks!!

Kay said...

Thanks for the advice. I'll send this information to a friend of mine.