Sunday, March 22, 2020

Ichiriki Japanese Nabe Restaurant 30% Discount


Honolulu Aunty emailed this info to me.  Thank you, Aunty!!

Ichiriki Restaurants will be switching to takeout only starting March 20 to April 3, 2020 or when the mandate is lifted. We understand that this is an economically challenging time and we would like to help however we can. Therefore, we are offering a 30% discount to all takeout orders placed directly through us during this period. Our operation hours will be 11:00AM to 8:00PM Daily for all locations.

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 11.26.07 AM

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 11.26.24 AM

5 comments:

Kay said...

My nephew used to work for them before he became a nurse. I think it would have been a safer working place for him now.

Honolulu Aunty said...

One of my favorite hot pot places. One order will last me 2 meals, yum!!!

Chet Colson said...

thanks for the menu. how can you go wrong with 30% off.

jalna said...

Kay, so much worry, yah.

Aunty, thanks again!

Chet, totally my kind of deal!

Leslie's pics said...

i never woulda thought getting take out from them. Not gonna be the same right? unless you get one hotpot at home. did you order?