I busted out my flash cards and my Essential Kanji book and gonna be focusing on studying them right now because soon it'll be Japan Trip Time! I'll be back here in a couple weeks. Take care, peoples!
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Have a great trip! Can’t wait to see your posts from Japan!
I have the worst time with kanji. I’m going to have to work on my katakana. How exciting that you’re going to Japan again. Are you going with a tour or on your own?
I've never been to Japan. My Dad went there all the time starting in the 1950's on buying trips for his Wigwam Stores. He loved it and took many wonderful pictures. And told of great memories! Have fun Jalna and friends!
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
13 comments:
Have a great trip! Can’t wait to see your posts from Japan!
Izsmom
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!
Have a wonderful trip Jalna! Looking forward to seeing your photos. ~e
I'm jealous, have fun, eat lots, enjoy! Can't wait to hear all about it!
have fun!
Wow, how cool! Have fun.
Izsmom, thanks!
LOL, Les.
Thanks, e.
Susan, we will try to do all you said! LOL.
Kat, thank you!
Thanks Erick.
I have the worst time with kanji. I’m going to have to work on my katakana. How exciting that you’re going to Japan again. Are you going with a tour or on your own?
Kay, with me it's a matter of repetition. My biggest problem is that I forget so easily. We're going with a tour.
have a great trip, jalna!!
Thank you, Gracie!
I've never been to Japan. My Dad went there all the time starting in the 1950's on buying trips for his Wigwam Stores. He loved it and took many wonderful pictures. And told of great memories! Have fun Jalna and friends!
Mark, thanks!
Post a Comment