Rain Report 09-30-2026
-
Rain: Heavy
When it rains, it pours!
Rain? No problem!
Rain-Dawgg
Rain Ridah
We weren't the only crazy ones.
Radical in the rain
...
Grand Lux Cafe – Las Vegas, NV
-
Since we were staying at the Palazzo during the conference, it was super
easy to just go downstairs and dine at Grand Lux Cafe – especially when we…
izugiku
-
We tried Izugiku recentlyThis shokudo has been around for 100 years!Bummer
is that they allow smoking, so you have to take your chances when eating
here.Sa...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
16 comments:
j: LOL it's a wonderful, delightful unusual pix. I LOVE IT~that's where you get your great sense of humor. BTW she's YOUNG! -N
Oh, SO cute!!!
🙀
Jalna,know you have good genes, long life.Your mom looks so adorable.
Haha, so cute her!
🤣😂 too funny...not you're mom...you!
Kawaiii! What a fun mom!
Izsmom
N, I love the picture too!!!
She is yah, Aunty!
LOL, Kat.
Thanks Chet! *smile*
Mich, she saw me and Geri at the booth and she came to join us!
Hahahaha, Susan.
Izsmom, I'm so glad she came from her table to join us.
Too too adorable! She is so cute and it looks like she has a great sense of humor.
LOVE IT!!!
Thanks Kay!
Love those photobooths yah, Les!!
She looks lovely! What was the occasion ?
Awww Julie . . . I think so too. We were at a birthday party.
What a beautiful picture! Your mom's smile totally made me smile. I won't tell your secret.
LOL, thanks Alibaba!
LOL...
Post a Comment