Pork belly!! Whaaaat???? Well, I did eat the beans and it was very good. Wendell found the recipe on Seonkyoung Longest's website and can be found here. The recipe actually calls for bacon, but Wendell used pork belly instead.
Aloha Friday 10-02-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: Light
Plenty good waves on this Aloha Friday!
Aloha F4
Aloha Waikiki
Aloha Joe
Aloha Eric laying it DOWN!
...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
this and that
-
noticed these cranes...if you’ve been reading our blog you know that the
beige brown building in the photo took most of our view of Mount Fuji when
it was ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
Yao! How could you not eat the pork???
I watched the recipe - mouth watering. Easy, too! Maybe I'll try.
That looks super onolicious!
Izsmom
I notice bits of red; is it chili peppers? Pork belly instead of bacon will suffice.
j: ohhh yum, I love pork belly even though I'm not a big pork eater. It looks so ono! So you're back to a vegan diet? -N
Wow, looks so yummy! Love Seoukyoung Longest!
yummy!
Aunty, I managed to resist this time.
Izsmom, hope you get to try.
It is chili from the paste that Wendell used, Chet.
N, I'm trying to stay away from meat again, but I do eat cheese and eggs, so am more vegetarian than vegan.
Susan, she's funny as well as being a good cook too!
Very tasty, Kat!
whoa that looks delishhhhh
That does it! Send Wendell over here!
I like the pork belly idea. I going try this Wendell's way.
Post a Comment