I was at an outdoor wedding reception last night when I noticed the sky. It was around 7:00 pm. The moon was coming up over the mountain and it backlit the clouds . . . so pretty. Sony RX100 III; 1/40, f1.8, 6400 ISO
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
this and that
-
noticed these cranes...if you’ve been reading our blog you know that the
beige brown building in the photo took most of our view of Mount Fuji when
it was ...
Waikiki Run 10-01-2026
-
Wind: South-East
Winds blowing down the coast to Waikiki.
Start from Old Man's then head to the Wall or Baby Queens.
Braddah Eric getting it!
...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
Wow! Eerily beautiful...
Izsmom
I thought so too, Izsmom!
Nice!
soooooooooo cooool!
Ummm...looks scary to me...8-/ Nice pic though : )
Wow cool shots!
nice!
Thanks Aunty.
I know, Les!
LOL, Susan . . . it does yah.
Thanks Erick. One thing good about that Sony is that it's so small it fits into a tiny purse.
Thanks Kat.
Post a Comment