I can't believe people actually do that. I saw it on facebook and I thought they were nuts! I think i'd totally crash into some on coming car or something...
Downwinding 10-03-2026
-
Wind: Trades starting...
The gang is frothing even though the wind is light!
9 Strong today!
Mahalo John for this pic!
Way better than I thought at ...
kaki kimchee
-
while scrolling I came upon this kaki kimcheeFor 2 kaki (persimmon) :
@ginahomecook1 tablespoon salted shrimp (strain shrimp and use only
liquid)1 tablesp...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
Quite interesting that they are mostly all Gaijin. Fun and fast! But not for me. I am too chicken.
They have them in Osaka too.
Our friends did that! Kalin wants to do that too!
Hilarious! In California you would get arrested! ; )
Hey Jalna! I looked them up! It's only $70 bucks for two hours! What cheap fun!
https://maricar.okinawa/
This is great!
I can't believe people actually do that. I saw it on facebook and I thought they were nuts! I think i'd totally crash into some on coming car or something...
Me too, Aunty . . . way too chicken.
Kat, I had never heard of them before.
Wow, Mich, so brave.
LOL, Mark.
Les, I saw a car cut off the last guy in the group and was nervous for him.
Oh my gosh! So fun!
Post a Comment