I just ordered a couple too. The retired guy who lives in my house recently changed our kitchen faucet to some fancy contraption that has a regular faucet and a spray thingy. The faucet arm is very short so whenever I use it, lots of water splashes on the backsplash and I worry that it will start leaking into the cabinet under the sink where the sink and counter meet so thought this would work well. The faucet also has a little nubbie that will switch the flow of water between the spray or the faucet so this design looks like it would work the best to accommodate the nubbie. Great! Thanks!! v
j: I have only a bathroom sink to use as my kitchen sink and the faucet is too low so I bought an extender hose...it came with an adapter I screwed on after taking the faucet's one off and the hose is like a garden hose about two feet long. There use to be a in-door garden hose that was like 25 feet to water house plants but couldn't find 'em at Lowe's. The new hose is great as I can wash anything including my small dog in my sink..even though he splashed water everywhere. Got mines from Amazon for about $12 bucks or so. -N
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
13 comments:
Looks cool!
I hope you have stocks in Amazon....lol.
I just ordered a couple too. The retired guy who lives in my house recently changed our kitchen faucet to some fancy contraption that has a regular faucet and a spray thingy. The faucet arm is very short so whenever I use it, lots of water splashes on the backsplash and I worry that it will start leaking into the cabinet under the sink where the sink and counter meet so thought this would work well. The faucet also has a little nubbie that will switch the flow of water between the spray or the faucet so this design looks like it would work the best to accommodate the nubbie. Great! Thanks!!
v
So cool...and pretty = )
Does yah, Susan.
Hahaha, Chet . . . I do buy a lot from them.
Hope it works out, V!
Thanks, Mmiissee.
j: I have only a bathroom sink to use as my kitchen sink and the faucet is too low so I bought an extender hose...it came with an adapter I screwed on after taking the faucet's one off and the hose is like a garden hose about two feet long. There use to be a in-door garden hose that was like 25 feet to water house plants but couldn't find 'em at Lowe's. The new hose is great as I can wash anything including my small dog in my sink..even though he splashed water everywhere. Got mines from Amazon for about $12 bucks or so. -N
N, it's amazing how adaptive you are! Funny about your dog! LOL!
nice!
yippee....don't you love love love it when that happens.....you don't realize all the stress you put on your back doing everyday things....
Thanks Kat!
Dd, I was thinking 50/50 if it would work out or not.
Cool, I going order one. Thanks for making me spend money.
Hahahaha, Erick!
holy moly, mine came already! set of 2 blue and orange, and it also included a little washrag!
v
Post a Comment