The Open Market at Kaiser High is on Tuesdays from 4 pm to 7 pm. Usually there are only four vendors. Yesterday there were two. Main thing . . . Waimana Eggs was one of them!!!
That's so funny! I bet the other vendor is Olay's Thai Food? They are usually so consistent and also at the Diamond Head open market, same time, on Tuesdays.
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
Only two vendors? WOW!
That's so funny! I bet the other vendor is Olay's Thai Food? They are usually so consistent and also at the Diamond Head open market, same time, on Tuesdays.
Poor tings yah, Mich.
Aunty, the Thai food people were missing yesterday. I think it was a good call for them. It was rainy and very windy.
nice!
Good thing because I needed the eggs for oyakodonburi, Kat!
Alas... Too far for me to go for eggs.
Bummahs, Kay.
I'm actually sorry that this has not become a Lively Farmers Market! It's the perfect place!
Post a Comment