Last night was the Academy Awards and you know what that means! Time for the gals and guys of Y & M to get all gussied up for the big event. This year's Oscar Party was held at Bran's house, and everybody looked MAHVELOUS . . . even me with my hairclips, but you gotta check Leslie's blog to see that. I hope she posts my "sultry" look. My favorite part of the night was the food (you know me) . . . prepared by Chef Bran herself . . . sooo ono.
I love the red carpet photos! Looks so fun and foods looks fabulous! I'm glad you had good time and I think it's a great idea party. It was very disappointing that The Descendent did not win.
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
13 comments:
love your pics! Ok, ok, I'll work on mines tomorrow...I was too tired tonight.
No rush Les. I know you had to get up at 4 am this morning.
So, so, so Cool! Love the food shots and the celebs on the red carpet. Funny how I missed them on TV. The dog is so cute too.
I agree Erick . . . I work with some veeery cool people.
wow! the party is getting more glamorous and more peeps! love it!
everytime i see da guy, i tink, "eh! dats charlie sheen!!!"
So fun yah, Kat!
Hey Rand, I never realized . . . Jay does look like Charlie Sheen!
Now that's how to have fun!
You guys are GOOD!
btw, food looks awesome!
This page is different...cool photos. Everyone looked fantastic!!
Dean, you're right, they really know how to have fun. And the food was awesome. I still think about it . . . even days later.
Threw me off too Betty! Hahaha.
I love the red carpet photos! Looks so fun and foods looks fabulous! I'm glad you had good time and I think it's a great idea party. It was very disappointing that The Descendent did not win.
Thank you Akemi. It was really good fun! And the food was awesome!And come to think of it . . . I don't even know who won what.
So cute you guys!
Who made those macarons??? I want some!
Post a Comment