thank you, thank you, thank you Jalna for my FIRST birthday cake!! Now I feel like I'm part of the Y&M family... :-) The picture came out neat!! In focus too! hahahaa!
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
17 comments:
ooh you getting good at this :) happy birthday!
Ahahaha, thanks Kat.
Happy Birthday Leslie! :)
Jalna - that is such a cool picture!
Thanks Celia. Took me two tries. Good thing people are really patient with me.
neato!
:)
so coool & happy birthday, leslie!
Thanks Grace!
Way cool! When is Les blowing out the candles?
oh u young whipper snappers! wait till u one old fart like me! until den, enjoy life and have fun!
soooo cooolll
Keep watching Erick. Make your eyes all funny-kine and blurry and stare at the picture . . . go try.
OMG Rand, I know what you mean. Leslie is 20 years younger than me!!
Neat yah Didi!
thank you, thank you, thank you Jalna for my FIRST birthday cake!! Now I feel like I'm part of the Y&M family... :-) The picture came out neat!! In focus too! hahahaa!
You're sooo welcome Les. And thanks for agreeing to do "Take 2" of my video attempts.
cool picture!! I wished Les Happy Birthday on FB! :)
you found just cool ways to do this process..NICE!!!
Thanks Betty! I saw your comment on Facebook.
It's fun to do Shun Wah.
Post a Comment