Coworker Mark brought these spreads to share at work. He even made this sample platter just for me. So nice yah! I liked all the spreads, but the Cookie and Cocoa Almond combo was to die for!
OMG OMG....can you sneak home like 1/4 cup and ...umm....like..add it to some ice cream !! better yet...bring some vanilla bean ice cream to work....let me know, I will be there in a flash...
oooh cookie butter was the bomb diggity!! Mark told me about mixing the chocolate and the cookie and now I wanna slap him. He's supposed to stop me from eating that stuff
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
OMG OMG....can you sneak home like 1/4 cup and ...umm....like..add it to some ice cream !! better yet...bring some vanilla bean ice cream to work....let me know, I will be there in a flash...
COOKIE butter was the best!
Hahaha, yeah Michele. I like eat some more right now!
Ohhhh that sounds so good Didi!
oooh cookie butter was the bomb diggity!! Mark told me about mixing the chocolate and the cookie and now I wanna slap him. He's supposed to stop me from eating that stuff
Hey Les. . . got any more left or what?
These spreads are pretty awesome!! Glad you got to enjoy some.
Betty, Mark's friend brought these back for him. I wondered if he/she had to pay for extra baggage weight.
Post a Comment