Downwinding 10-03-2026
-
Wind: Trades starting...
The gang is frothing even though the wind is light!
9 Strong today!
Mahalo John for this pic!
Way better than I thought at ...
kaki kimchee
-
while scrolling I came upon this kaki kimcheeFor 2 kaki (persimmon) :
@ginahomecook1 tablespoon salted shrimp (strain shrimp and use only
liquid)1 tablesp...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
HOW do they do that? that's sooo cool!! it's just like a dream...
Kinda freaky yah,Shun Wah. You actually have to shoot a video and mask where you want movement.
wow...I think you could make one, try :)
I've been looking at tutorials tonight. Looks hard, but I like try.
looks very harry potterish/Ray Harryhausen (clash of the titans)
-kevin
Über cool! Teach me how after!
That is awesome!!!! Go try so I don't have to! :)
Very cool. I want to try too.
Hooo Kevin. I never saw Clash of the Titans. I just checked out the trailer. I wanna watch it now.
Ok Dean. Maybe I'll try today.
We'll see how far I can get Les.
Good luck, Erick!!
Post a Comment