The Aukake Classic is a 2-day event where more than 400 Special Olympics Coaches and Athletes from throughout the State participate in a multi-division 5-a-side Soccer tournament, Individual Skills Soccer competition, and Traditional and Unified Bocce Doubles competition. It is held at the Waiau District Park in Pearl City and marks the end of the Summer season. I was able to catch both days of the event.
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
so cute the pics...looked hot. No wonder you were so beat on Saturday night!
Jalna, Excellent, excellent coverage. Lots of great expression and enthusiasm! It is such a joy to see their joy.
It was hot, Les. And you know me and hot.
Thanks Celia!
Great action shots! You got good emotions too. Great job! Next time I'll go earlier.
Can I have that in writing, Erick?
Wow, it looks so fun. Love the flying water at the end.
What about you and hot?
I avoid direct sunlight, always.
I HATE the heat, Mariko. I love cold weather.
Post a Comment