Here is Part 2 of Logan's birthday party- some of the guests and a bit of the food. Unfortunately, I had to leave before the entertainment arrived, so I missed getting those pictures.
wow.. nice flash work.. what's your secret??? where did you bounce the flash? That looked dark inside, but everyone's so nicely lit and balanced..GREAT pics..
Thanks Shun Wah. It was fairly dark in the restaurant so the flashing was a bit tricky especially since the lighting varied throughout the room. It helped to bounce off the ceiling, but I think the biggest "secret" was using 1600 ISO which helped bring in ambient light to lessen that flash-zapped look.
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
wow, big party yah? Food looks yummy!! I think if I had a party over there I'd only invite 10 people. hahaha!
Hahahaha, me too Les!
Great shots! The food looks so ONO too. Your lighting is so amazing, awesome job!
Thanks Erick!
wow.. nice flash work.. what's your secret??? where did you bounce the flash? That looked dark inside, but everyone's so nicely lit and balanced..GREAT pics..
Thanks Shun Wah. It was fairly dark in the restaurant so the flashing was a bit tricky especially since the lighting varied throughout the room. It helped to bounce off the ceiling, but I think the biggest "secret" was using 1600 ISO which helped bring in ambient light to lessen that flash-zapped look.
Post a Comment