Haunani and Austin are getting married next month! Haunani just found out that her professionally done engagement photos wouldn't be ready in time to insert into the slideshow that they plan to show at their reception, so she asked if I could do a few photos for her. Ahem . . . could I do a few photos for her??!! Ummmm . . . YESSSS!!! We met this afternoon at my favorite East West Center.
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
Very nice! Great portraits shots, I love that back lite shot, so cool. Great job, they are going to love these.
Wow! These are fantastic...a very great looking couple!!
Thanks Erick! I finally got to use that neat area I found.
Thanks Betty. Haunani and Austin were so fun to work with . . . and so photogenic.
lovely shots!
Thanks Kat!!
I like the pictures....so romantic looking...Good job Jalna!
Wow, awesome Jalna! Sean is gonna be jellos :) How many changes of clothes did she bring?!?! hahahaa!
Thanks Mmiissee!
Les, "Sean is gonna be jellos." Funny.
She is beautiful! And he is not bad either. Great photos!
Thank you Mariko's mom! Love your blog!!
Ok, all the people you know are SUPER CUTE and photogenic. Where are all the normal people? Like me? ;)
But Mariko, I think YOU ARE super cute and photogenic.
Post a Comment