Isn't Eden just soooo adorable! I was kinda Leslie's assistant yesterday afternoon, and got to sneak a few pictures myself. It's hard for me to stay on the sidelines when the subject is so cute. For one shot, while Leslie was lying on her stomach trying for a low-angled picture, I sneaked above her, straddled my legs at her sides and positioned my camera just over the top of her head. I practically used her head as a tripod. Hahahaha!! Too bad nobody got a shot of us! One thing for sure . . . we always have good fun. Make sure you check of Leslie's pics. She got some good ones.
love, love, love your pics! She was soo cute! hahaha, I could totally feel you using my head as a tripod...maybe I should make a hat with a flat top on top so you could balance your camera on it :)
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
love, love, love your pics! She was soo cute! hahaha, I could totally feel you using my head as a tripod...maybe I should make a hat with a flat top on top so you could balance your camera on it :)
Ahahaha, too funny Les!
oh my goodness...just look at those hats....
Awwww! She is cute! I love the hats!
Finally got to spend more time on your site. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Miss you!
Didi, I'm still crochetting away . . . trying to build up my supply and then make extra for people who want to buy.
Awwww Iris . . . mwah . . . miss you too!!
Adorable, sweet baby girl!!! Love the hats!! Let me when and if you are ready to sell...I still want 1 or 2...
Maybe soon Betty.
So cute! Looks like you when make those hats. Great shots.
Thanks Erick!
That is the cutest little chubby-ness ever.
(her head as the tripod-- that is so funny. Looks like she didn't mind.)
I loved her cheeks, Mariko!
Post a Comment