Choke local recipes at new website Cooking Hawaiian Style, including lots of my sister Didi's recipes. Her real name is Deirdre Todd, by the way. Go check it out!!
Thank you so much for mentioning my site!! Dd is a Godsend. I am so blessed to be working with her on this project. I am deeply humbled by all of your support. We are working hard to bring in more prizes and sponsors and ways to improve the site. Always happy to get your feedback... info@cookinghawaiianstyle.com
thank you!! Because of you guys, Hanahou Magazine (Hawaiian Airlines In-Flight Magazine) will be doing a story on the website. J.. if they need some original photos, this might be a big break for you....would you be willing to provide some pics for the article?
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
13 comments:
I subscribe to this and also "liked" it on facebook...for awhile I thought it was Didi's site!! There's choke recipes from here in here :)
Hahaha, yah, got plenny of Didi's recipes.
Yay! I was waiting for a website like this! Thank you for letting us know about it. Keeping fingers crossed that I'll win the AMEX card! =)
jowee
Hahahaha. . . good luck, Jowee!!
Like Les, I've subscribed to this site and also "liked" it on Facebook...pretty awesome site and good to see so many of Didi's recipes... :)
Great Betty!
Without you posting this, I would have never known. Thank you ^_^
I'm following them on Twitter :) 'cuz they following me...
Oh you're so welcome, Mmiissee.
Awww, Kat, they follow you!!
Thank you so much for mentioning my site!! Dd is a Godsend. I am so blessed to be working with her on this project. I am deeply humbled by all of your support. We are working hard to bring in more prizes and sponsors and ways to improve the site. Always happy to get your feedback... info@cookinghawaiianstyle.com
Mahalo
Hey Frank, thanks for taking the time to comment. I loooove your website. You're going a great job!
thank you!! Because of you guys, Hanahou Magazine (Hawaiian Airlines In-Flight Magazine) will be doing a story on the website. J.. if they need some original photos, this might be a big break for you....would you be willing to provide some pics for the article?
Wow, congratulations Frank! I'd be glad to help in any way I can.
Post a Comment