Thanks to my mom's supply of yarn and Didi's embellishments, I was able to make these. Imagine, except for buying some brown and black yarn and a few other knick knacks, I didn't really have to spend much money. I think my crochetting days might be numbered though . . . the joints in both my hands are starting to hurt. For sure I gotta start cooling my jets at least.
YouTube video instructions for these cute little flowers can be found here.
Video tutorial for these flowers can be found here at Little Birdie Secrets.
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
17 comments:
holy cow you've been busy!! Adorable...I looooove it!
I'm INSAAAAANE!!
Old age catching up...my finger too are what they used to be!
Love the black one with the red ribbon...'Iolani - One Team!
I'll buy you a lunch for that one!
Make that at least a couple lunchs!
wow..these are soooo cute..I reeally like the dog one.. great for halloween too!
Hahaha Nate, I just gotta stick some white in there and we'll be all set!
Thanks Shun Wah. I never thought of Halloween!
Adorable!! Did you have a pattern for the crocheted flowers? I'd love to learn how to make those to use on cards.
Thanks Betty! No, no more pattern, but I'll add on links to the YouTube videos I followed.
Can I buy these?
nice! you really getting good at this.
I'll email you Jose.
Thanks Kat!
So CUTE! I like the one eye one, kind of like Monsters.
Funny Erick . . . one-eye one!
Jalna, you are so creative and I love your variety. Most people would take months to crochet this many. You are gooood!
Thanks Celia!
Thanks Celia!
Post a Comment