There's something wonderful about an animal in the yard, dontcha think? I guess we don't have deer, but fighting birds are good. :) As long as they don't wake me or the baby up. But chickens can take a hike. They always piss me off. Sometimes cats fight on our roof in the middle of the night. Hate that.
Love your pictures. I can't believe you pulled those off without them flying away!
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
Eh, I like the fight! Over you? LOL
they fought? Who won? hahahaha! I think the cardinal was irritated with the tapper for making too much noise...
There's something wonderful about an animal in the yard, dontcha think? I guess we don't have deer, but fighting birds are good. :) As long as they don't wake me or the baby up. But chickens can take a hike. They always piss me off. Sometimes cats fight on our roof in the middle of the night. Hate that.
Love your pictures. I can't believe you pulled those off without them flying away!
Hahaha, isn't bird fighting illegal?
you sure they not kissing??
Dat cardinal is invading his space !!
I know Nate. Was fun watching.
I think tapper won Les. He's so aggressive.
Mariko, I think the birds can't see me. The windows are tinted. That's probably why the tapper bird taps at it. He sees his own reflection.
Hey, you're right Erick. LOL.
I never thought of that Kat.
He sure was Didi!
hahaha thats so funny they fought.
The myna birds are crazy fighters...I hard see red cardinals now days
You're right Mmiissee. The mynah birds are always arguing in my yard.
I think your window tapper is a female cardinal
Thanks Jen! That's what my sister Geri said. Now it's confirmed! I'll start calling it "she" from now.
Post a Comment