Coworker Meren invited me to attend the Opening and Dedication Service for the Apostolic & Prophetic Youth Training Base which was held yesterday in Kahaluu. It was a good chance for me to meet up with some of the Chuukese people whom I haven't seen in a really long time. The Rabbi who was to perform the dedication was somehow delayed, and I wasn't able to stay so I never got any photos of the service itself, but here are a few of the shots I did get.
Cute kids (oh, the adults are cute too, but y'know, they don't pull on the heartstrings). Your photos are so well lit and crisp (but have kind edges). You'll have to teach me some things about taking pictures and what lens I should buy next. Hey... Blog tutorial? Please?
The kids are sooo cute yah! I would do a photography tutorial if I knew what I was doing. I love to shoot people, but they are the hardest to me. I change techniques all the time. Right now, as much as flash photography is my nemesis, I flash all people, even outdoors in bright light. All the shots for this post were taken with flash on.
The one picture with the four gentlemen in it. The one furthest left is my cousin I have not seen for 6 years now. His name is Petson and my name is Petewonson. Do convey my regards and greetings to him if you are able to. Onegaitashimasu.
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
Cute kids (oh, the adults are cute too, but y'know, they don't pull on the heartstrings).
Your photos are so well lit and crisp (but have kind edges). You'll have to teach me some things about taking pictures and what lens I should buy next.
Hey... Blog tutorial? Please?
The kids are sooo cute yah! I would do a photography tutorial if I knew what I was doing. I love to shoot people, but they are the hardest to me. I change techniques all the time. Right now, as much as flash photography is my nemesis, I flash all people, even outdoors in bright light. All the shots for this post were taken with flash on.
Great shots of the kids! Wonderful job!
Thanks Erick.
Great pictures!
Thanks Betty!
The one picture with the four gentlemen in it. The one furthest left is my cousin I have not seen for 6 years now. His name is Petson and my name is Petewonson. Do convey my regards and greetings to him if you are able to. Onegaitashimasu.
Post a Comment