3 at once
-
the latest typhoon is typhoon 27 "choi-wan", still going...at least it
didn't come too close to mainland Japan, though we did have clouds and
drizzles some...
Downwinding 10-05-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Wind feels lighter than yesterday but we still go!
Start the new week right!
Stoked to have Yannick(bottom right) join us!
This time w...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
yummy! haven't been there in ages!
Ooh, the soft shell crab look so ONO! My mouth is watering.
YUUUMMMM!!! Thanks for coming with me! :) Everything was super ono!!
Oh my gawwwd....thank you sooo much for not putting those other HORRIBLE pictures in!!! hhahahahahaa!
Wendell used to like Akasaka Kat, but the last time we went was before Landon was born, so over 30 years ago!
Erick, it was very good!
Thanks for the treat Yosh. Sorry I didn't really earn it.
Hahaha. I had to combine 2 pictures to get that one, Les. I'll e-mail you to show you what I did.
Yum!
I'll take the softshell crab, unagi, scallops and beef tongue.
But try blogging Akasaka - there's a ton of comments and complaints of cockroaches there!
I know Nate!!! I saw those comments. Luckily I didn't see any roaches.
These pictures are reminding me that every night should be sushi night. Yummm.
I agree Mariko!
Post a Comment