The entries are all exceptional and wonderfully done. In my typical bureaucratic manner, I saw the stockings as having two large groups: traditional and nontraditional, and many subgroups:
Traditional and cheerful: Lorna, Joanne, Runa, and Ken. Traditional and joyful: Lo and Melissa. Traditional and local: Haunani Traditional and elegant: Natalie, Trisha, and Suzie. Traditional and from a time I sometimes with I belonged: Julie Traditional and eclectic: Marvin and Kris.
Then there are those that possibly hint at some attribute of the individual making the stockings:
"Photogenic" Cindy "Industrious" Leslie. "Planning and organization" Jalna. "Thinking out of the box" Tysha "Team building" Wayne "Multi-tasking" or "sense of humor" Anne "Leadership" Susan "Compassionate" Joslyn
All the stockings and all the individuals who participated have shown a generous spirit of sharing. They're all winners!
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Who won? I like Trisha's and Tysha's.
Not pau yet. I think judging is this Friday. I'll let you know here in comments.
These are all super creative. I like the one with the poinsettas, don't remember the name on it.
The entries are all exceptional and wonderfully done. In my typical bureaucratic manner, I saw the stockings as having two large groups: traditional and nontraditional, and many subgroups:
Traditional and cheerful: Lorna, Joanne, Runa, and Ken.
Traditional and joyful: Lo and Melissa.
Traditional and local: Haunani
Traditional and elegant: Natalie, Trisha, and Suzie.
Traditional and from a time I sometimes with I belonged: Julie
Traditional and eclectic: Marvin and Kris.
Then there are those that possibly hint at some attribute of the individual making the stockings:
"Photogenic" Cindy
"Industrious" Leslie.
"Planning and organization" Jalna.
"Thinking out of the box" Tysha
"Team building" Wayne
"Multi-tasking" or "sense of humor" Anne
"Leadership" Susan
"Compassionate" Joslyn
All the stockings and all the individuals who participated have shown a generous spirit of sharing. They're all winners!
So who won?
AFC AFC AFC .........that one gets my vote ;o\
The winner's were announced today: Tysha's reindeer came in first, my stocking came in second (!) and Anne's 12 days of Christmas came in third.
So who won?
Do tell.
Hey Tippy! Tysha's reindeer took first place.
Post a Comment