futon
-
It’s been 3 years but we are giving up those heavy futons that we got from
MIL'sPart of the reason is that "someone" says it is "too heavy" to take
out and...
Aloha Friday 10-30-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Everybody feeling the Aloha today!
Had to get a group shot at the newly opened Suzuki Art Gallery,
We so blessed to have Braddah Jason join...
Visiting the Chicago Botanic Garden Again
-
Whenever we go back to Illinois, we manage to visit the Chicago Botanic
Garden at least once and this was no exception.
Tiffany had managed to get a di...
Hula Grill – Waikiki, HI
-
Okay, I just realized that this is the 3rd Waikiki food post when I
complain that I never come to Waikiki for food (lol). I guess it’s worth…
Stubborn weeds in pots – Be Gone!
-
When I was given a nice old big potted plant, it has several stowaways
alongside the main plant. Even when I removed it from the old (broken)
pot, loosene...
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
1 comment:
Where's Goofy?
Post a Comment