A week ago I met John "Prime" Hina founder of 808 Urban, an organization that takes in kids off the streets and teaches them the do’s and don’ts in the graffiti world in a constructive, legal way. He told me that the murals on the Palama Settlement grounds were done by his group, so I went to check them out today. I was very impressed, and I commend John for all his efforts in providing different avenues for these kids to showcase their talent other than by vandalism.
Awesome flicks! Nice meeting you as well. The wind and rain really tore my wall up, but I'll be back next week to fix it. I'll be painting Walgreens(Kapiolani) next week as well.
Thanks Shun-Wah. I must admit that I had to "burn" parts of some of the photos. I used a polarizing filter, but because the sun was directly in front of me, it was pretty much useless on a lot of the shots.
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
5 comments:
Way Cool! These kids got some talent, great someone is pointing them in the right direction. Great shots!
Awesome flicks! Nice meeting you as well. The wind and rain really tore my wall up, but I'll be back next week to fix it. I'll be painting Walgreens(Kapiolani) next week as well.
Excellent project and art work! Good Luck in the future!.... BHIVER's dad
It's amazing all the colors he used in his art. You captured all the colors so well w/ our shot. Nice!
Thanks Shun-Wah. I must admit that I had to "burn" parts of some of the photos. I used a polarizing filter, but because the sun was directly in front of me, it was pretty much useless on a lot of the shots.
Post a Comment